- This event has passed.
Battle of the Homebrewers
April 23 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm$25.00
AND THE WINNERS ARE…
Rich & Hearty Category – Brad Diodato for “Old Treebeard” Bourbon Stout
Fruit/Herb/Vegetable Category – Frank Meise “Juicy Red”
Wild & Funky Category – Jacob Hornick ‘Caroline’
IPA/DIPA Category – Ed Garrett ‘Ale Jarreau’ NE Style Pale Ale
Other Category – Jacob Moore ‘Homeworld’ Honey Pilsner
1st Place – Scott Wilson ‘A Pompous Moose’
2nd Place – Jacob Hornick ‘Caroline’
3rd Place – Mark Browning ‘Peach IPA’
BATTLE OF THE HOMEBREWERS is back with a twist!
The official homebrew competition of #HBGBeerWeek you won’t want to miss. This year 35 local homebrewers go head to head to compete for top prizes. Come out and explore many of the 70+ brews that will be served.
- NEW LOCATION: Historic Broad Street Market in Midtown (Stone Building and Outdoor Plaza)
- RAIN OR SHINE – We have a massive tent that will keep you dry as you enjoy home brews and great food
- Signature tasting glass included with ticket
- Food Vendors from the market
- Official HBG Beer Week Merch for sale
- Live Music from Jason Carst
- Hop Hedz Gear Merch Stand
- Designated Driver Drink Stand provided by The Traveling Tap