- This event has passed.
Little BIG Beer Fest
April 29 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm$30.00
~ SOLD OUT ~
little festival – BIG BEERS
LBBF 2017 is celebrating Year 3 with some badass, high-ABV brews (aka Big Beers)! Expect special releases, collaborations and a few classic selections.
And, we’re letting you vote for your favorite after you’ve done some sampling. Which Big Beer will win top prize? It’s up to you to decide.
Besides Big Beer, there is plenty to explore during the fest:
- Beer Busters will be in the house recording with participating breweries
- GK Visual will be filming portions of the event. Maybe you’ll be in it!
- Official #HBGBeerWeek Merch
- Hop Hedz Gear craft beer apparel
- Fudge-O-Lutely homemade fudge & treats
- Torchbearer artisanal hot sauces
- Popped Culture artisanal popcorn
- Liquid Integrity glass rinsing demonstrations
Commemorative Tasting Glass and Light Food:
- Baked Pretzel Logs with Brewhaus Mustard
- Boneless wings w/ Celery and Blue Cheese Dressing
- Arties Favorite Spinach Dip w/ Assorted Vegetables and Crostini
- Baked Penne Pasta Mac N Cheese
Designated Driver Drink Stand provided by The Traveling Tap and Boneshire Brew Works (craft soda)
Designated Driver: $10
PARTICIPATING BREWERIES INCLUDE:
- Aldus Brewing Co.
- Belgian Strong Ale
- Triple IPA
- Big Bottom Brewery
- Laid Back Gin n Juice – Saison
- Monk in the Trunk – Belgium Golden Strong
- Boneshire Brew Works
- Blootered Bastart – Wee Heavy Brewed collaboration w/ Jeremy Nye (homebrewer)
- Vanilla Bourbon Lazaris Unrobed – Russian Imperial Stout
- Agent 07270 – Double IPA
- Chatty Monks Brewing
- Coconut Morning Monk aged on Rum soaked, Pecan wood chips – Imperial Breakfast Stout
- G2Xv2 – Double IPA
- Collusion Tap Works
- Dole – Imperial Cherry Berlinerweiss 10% ABV
- Assassin of Youth – Double IPA – 9% ABV
- Ever Grain Brewing
- Threesome – Belgian Tripel – 9.1% ABV
- Dark Necessity – Russian Style Imperial Stout – 10% ABV
- Free Will Brewing Co.
- Cloudy with a Chance of Apricots
- a super secret IPA
- various bottles
- Harty Brewing Co.
- Orange Blossom Belgian Tripel 9.8% ABV
- Bourbon Oaked Imperial Stout 8.9% ABV
- Highway Manor Brewing Co.
- Mr Juicy – American Wild Ale (Sour)
- Hemauer Brewing Co. (brewery in planning) collaborating w/ Fermented Artistry (homebrewer)
- Super Dilled Imperial Pale Ale
- Peep Show Easter Style Beer
- Mad Chef Craft Brewing collaborating w/ The Vegetable Hunter (formerly Crave & Co.)
- Apple Squasher – Imperial French Saison with roasted butternut squash and finished in the fermenter with fresh local apple cider from Kauffman’s Farms in Intercourse, PA. – 8.4% ABV
- Market Cross Brewery
- Excaliber – honey oatmeal imperial stout, oak aged
- Bolder Yeller – oak-aged old ale
- Molly Pitcher Brewing
- Big Whig Barleywine – Rye Barrel Aged
- Imperial Northeast IPA collaboration w/ Wolf Brewing Co.
- Baltic Porter collaboration w/ All Grain Gangsters Homebrew Club
- Moo-Duck Brewery collaborations w/ Patrick McCarthy (homebrewer)
- Hoppy Amber Imperial Lager
- Raspberry Coffee Vanilla Imperial Stout
- Kumquat Hazy Imperial IPA
- Snitz Creek Brewery
- Line Breaker – DIPA – 9% ABV
- Imperial Oatmeal Espresso Stout – 9% ABV
- Something Wicked Brewing
- Pandalerium – chocolate and Toffee imperial stout made with heath bar and English Toffee and aged on coconut Rum infused oak spirals (12.6%)
- Belgians Hacked My Blackberry – Belgian Quad – collaboration w/ Aldus Brewing Co. and Miscreation Brewing Co.
- South County Brewing Co
- Lupulin Church – 9% Double IPA
- Gelato – 8% Double IPA Brewed with lactose sugar, wheat, oats, conditioned on fruit/vanilla
- Tattered Flag Brewery
- Superghost – Big IPA with mangoes and ghost peppers
- The Millworks Brewery
- Triple IPA
- Dad’s Hat – Rye Whiskey Aged Barleywine
- Tröegs Independent Brewing
- Wild Elf – American Wild Ale – 11% ABV
- Boubon Barrel-aged Troegenator – 11.5% ABV
- Wolf Brewing Co. (brewery in planning)
- Imperial Breakfast in a Glass – Imperial Milk Stout brewed with maple syrup, cinnamon & vanilla. (Tastes like french toast & coffee.)
- Yuzu DIPA – New England style Double IPA brewed with yuzu juice.
- Zeroday Brewing Co.
- Mango Hab Royale – the imperial version of our Mango Hab – 9.3% ABV
- Midnight Angel – Russian Imperial Stout aged in Rye and Bourbon barrels – 11.4% ABV
- Milksteak IPA – Lactose “Hazy” IPA single hopped with Denali – 6.5% ABV (an extra little goodie for everyone’s drinking enjoyment)
100% of proceeds go to Harrisburg River Rescue & Emergency Services, the exclusive beneficiary of Harrisburg Beer Week.