Little Big Beer Fest 2017: Info for Brewers
For two years in a row, Little Big Beer Fest has been the crown jewel of Harrisburg Beer Week with folks coming from near and far to be a part of the celebration of High ABV brews – collaborations, one-offs and brewery classics.
ALL SPOTS ARE FILLED – REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
We’ve reached our maximum capacity for participating brewers.
WHAT IS IT?
- A small festival of 20 brewers serving around 300 attendees built around BIG BEER (8% or higher).
- We’re encouraging creativity.
- Plan to bring 1-2 beers from your brewery that are unique to this festival. Think “new recipe.”
- Firkins are always a hit when infused with something. But firkins are not required.
- A collaboration with another local brewery or homebrewer for this event is another way to offer a unique brew. But it is not required.
- In It To Win It! Event attendees will vote for their top 3 favorite beers. So bring your A-game and join in on this friendly-competition between brewers. Trophies awarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places.
- All proceeds from ticket sales goes to our beneficiary, Harrisburg River Rescue & Emergency Services.
Saturday, April 29, 2017 from 2-5pm.
Appalachian Brewing Company, 50 North Cameron Street in Harrisburg, PA. LBBF 2017 takes place on the second floor in the Abbey Bar.
ENTRY IS FREE
BUT SPACE IS LIMITED – YOUR BEER IS A DONATION
We do not purchase the beer from you. – Proceeds from our event benefit HBG River Rescue.
EVENT SETUP TIME
- If you wish to deliver your kegs for cold storage Friday afternoon or Saturday morning, please indicate that on the Entry Form under Special Notes (entry form will be sent to you in January).
- NEW THIS YEAR: To expedite load-in time, you will be assigned a specific time to arrive the day of the event. The time slots will range from 10 am – 12:30 pm. We will email you your load-in time early April.
- Setup to be completed by 1 pm on event day.
BREWER’S ‘THANK YOU’ LUNCH
- 2 complimentary Food Vouchers will be given to you the day of the event during set
- 2 vouchers per brewery
- Limited menu at the bar – ask bartender to see the menu.
- You can redeem the voucher at the downstairs bar – Good for Saturday, April 29, 2017 ONLY
- More info to be provided with your voucher
WE WILL PROVIDE
- Cold Storage for additional kegs
- One tub for each style of beer you are sampling
- Up to 2 brewer’s ‘Thank You’ Lunch Vouchers
- Souvenir glasses for up to 2 brewery representatives
- One 6-foot table with covering
- Dump and rinse buckets
YOU SHOULD BRING
- “Big” Beer to be sampled (around 8% ABV or higher)
- All tapping equipment
- Any signage you would like to display
WHEN WE NEED TO KNOW YOUR BEERS & GATHER CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE
You do not need to know what beers you’ll bringing to RSVP and reserve your spot in the festival. We’ll send an entry form link in January which will be due by April 7, 2017. We will also ask you to provide a Certificate of Insurance in April as well.
Chelsie Markel (Brewery Liaison) can help you.